The Loan Administrator will prepare credit reports, extensions, modifications, commitments and assignment agreements. The incumbent is responsible for all aspects of preparing, reviewing and tracking of documents.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare paperwork for extension/modification; write-ups, letters and review documents on a daily basis.
- Prepare account relationship summaries on a daily basis.
- Order and review Dun & Bradstreet reports when needed.
- Distribute morning & afternoon mail on a daily basis.
- Utilize computer skills; Bakerhill, Miser, Word, Excel and Internet daily.
- Prepare Community Reinvestment Act forms as needed.
- Prepare amortization schedules upon request and as needed.
- Collect and process fees received daily for modifications.
- Prepare weekly new business reports for the department.
- Prepare weekly report of delinquent accounts for loan officers.
- Copying, faxing & emailing on a daily basis.
Apply on company website