The Addepar Operations Associate performs a variety of duties to support performance reporting, including performing data reconciliation, entering data into spreadsheets, and providing front line support to financial advisors and support associates in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain a working knowledge of Addepar and Beta systems.
- Conduct operations to support the Addepar client reporting system.
- Respond to e-mails and calls from branch offices regarding concerns with Addepar; handle inquiries through to resolution.
- Reconcile valuation and transaction data from systems or from account statements.
- Process, create, and enter data into the department systems for FA's.
- Add historical performance data upon request.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-2 years professional business related experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to learn general understanding of rules/regulations and Stifel policies that pertain to the department.
- Ability to solve problems and communicate solutions verbally and in writing.
- Initiative and self-direction when performing tasks with ability to organize and prioritize effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle large workload that varies based on projects and heavy volume periods.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website