- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Operations Research, Mathematics, Engineering, or Physics. May substitute a non-technical degree with demonstrated technical acumen
- 3-5 years of operational surface warfare experience on a cruiser, destroyer, frigate or littoral combat ship, and surface warfare qualification
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance and to maintain it throughout employment
- Ability to engage with clients, understand their needs, and develop objective analytic products with minimal supervision
- Current DoD Secret security clearance
- Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW), Anti-Surface Warfare (ASuW), or Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) experience
- Any of the following: 1) Demonstrated ability in applying innovative concepts, quantitative tools and creative data visualization methods to address Naval issues, 2) Experience in military operations analysis, including requirements definition, conduct of analyses of alternatives, and the JCIDS process, 3) Experience using MATLAB, Java, or other analytical software to solve complex problems, 4) Modeling and Simulation (M&S) experience, and/or 5) a Master's degree
As a Military Operations Analyst within our Australian Maritime Analysis Group, you will be engaged in multiple projects and responsible for 1) developing innovative concepts of operations and capability plans and for translating them into detailed written and graphical descriptions used to develop and support tactical, operational and strategic surface and undersea warfare analysis, 2) conducting military effectiveness analysis of alternative capabilities to inform the development of formal requirements and program plans across the spectrum of science and technology (S&T), research and development (R&D), and program acquisition, 3) researching US and foreign military (principally Naval) capabilities using all available information sources 4) supporting and eventually taking a leading role in the development and employment of modeling and simulation analysis tools and in briefing analysis results to top-level government decision makers.
Opportunities for international travel.
Apply on company website