We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Regional SecurityOverview:
The Corporate Security team is looking for a talented, highly motivated Manager- Regional Security, to drive our security objectives in Australasia region. We are a “horizontal” function and support the regions and entities on information, cyber and physical security risk matters including providing advisories and consultation to stakeholders and overseeing smooth delivery of day to day security operations and programs.
• Regional Security Officer and SPOC for all security matters relating to Australasia. Own day to day administration and partner with stakeholders to develop strategic roadmap
• Facilitate security projects and operation deliveries driven by global and regional security teams
• Drive security focused culture, engage and educate employees to raise security awareness
• Support legal and regulatory engagement, external partnership opportunities, industry collaboration on security related topics
• Act as the business security consultant supporting the region in responding to incidents and crisis situations
All About You
• Have strong understanding of information security, risk management and computing systems.
• Experience in handling security audits, conducting assessments and good understanding of governance, risk and compliance practices
• Possess certification in at least one security domain, e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA
• Be seen as a trusted advisor who understands business processes and can provide security consultation and advisory
• Be confident, analytical and able to drive security discussions with internal and external stakeholders
• Possess excellent communication and people management skills and stakeholder management experience
• Be culturally aware, sensitive and able to collaborate with cross-regional teams
• Be a team player with strong business and operations focus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website