We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Finance Business PartnerOverview:
Mastercard Payment Transaction Services provides issuers with the back-end technology, services and support required to enable payments.
The Finance team is an integral part of all business activities and is valued within the organisation. By partnering with business owners, finance provides analysis and support that will continue to drive Mastercard Payment Transaction Services to growth and success.
Major Accountabilities: Manager, Finance Business Partner plays a key role supporting and partnering with the Payment Transaction Services (PTS) business team, providing management with the necessary information to maximize revenue and efficiency.
This position requires a highly motivated, detail oriented, analytical individual who can support multiple priorities.
The person in this role performs the following key functions in support of the Europe division but likely to also have responsibilities for other geographical divisions:
• Develops and completes strategic plans, annual budgets, and quarterly forecasts working closely with business stakeholders
• Provides financial insight to the PTS Management Team
• Partners with account managers, commercial teams & business partners to assist in developing, analyzing and validating new business opportunities and business cases
• Analyzes client level actual and forecasted revenue trends to identify opportunities and risks
• Prepares financial reports for monthly reviews and as part of regional alignment discussions
• Responsibility for ensuring that customers are billed accurately and timely
• Performs divisional expense management including partnering with Operations & Technology (O&T) to gain visibility and understanding of these costs
• Collaborate with different teams within finance function to ensure that appropriate funding and finance treatment of local Polish entity
• Performs ad-hoc financial modeling to assess impacts of strategic decisions
• Assists with strategy and process improvements to ensure alignment
• Experience in financial management of a Business Unit
• Solid background in financial analysis and variance research
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data and convert into concise, meaningful, management information
• Team leadership and ability to effectively manage personnel
• Independent worker & thinker with the ability to work effectively within tight deadlines
• Possess relationship management skills and the ability to work collaboratively across groups and all levels of management. Ability to work well within matrix organization.
• Experience in verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
• Demonstrated business acumen, with strong organizational skills
• Possess analytical thinking mindset; pro-active problem solver
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website