Full time opportunity in Chandler, AZ for an experienced Onsite Service Technician
Opportunity for overtime!
Hourly rate ranging up to $23-$28/hr (based off experience)
Rotating 12-hour shifts with the ability to work nights and weekends
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting high vacuum pumps, abatement, gas and chemical delivery systems in assigned territory.
- Travel outside the assigned territory maybe required to support your peers and install base.
- Able to understand detailed electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Able to use PM/Installation checklists correctly to carry out routine preventative maintenance and base level mechanical and electrical installation of Edwards systems.
- Able to use company and customer part systems for parts ordering
- Understands the use of emergency shut off switches, safety interlocks and valves.
- Recognizes and reacts accordingly to standard alarms and error codes.
- Competent in the use of test equipment including various test meters, hand tools, and power tools.
- May be required to work in confined or awkward spaces for extended periods of time.
- Possess basic computer skills which includes thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be capable of following instructions and exercising good independent judgment when appropriate.
- Possess excellent customer interfacing and communication skills.
- Experience in relevant technical field such as electronic, mechanical, chemical, gas, refrigeration, or basic vacuum.
- Experience in Field Service and or the Semiconductor industry is a plus.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website