Lead a team of offshore Automation engineers. Work closely with the QA Manager, the development team leads and product management on tasks related to strategic decisions and improvement of the processes. Support the scrum teams from business requirements to test automation, documentation and the Scrum process itself. Contribute to hands-on Testing and Automation as needed.
As the QA Automation Lead you will be core to ensuring the quality and testing automation strategy for the core applications and tools that supports it. You will create robust, repeatable processes and automation to safeguard our customer experience as well as increase efficiency of our applications and team. Passion for learning, collaboration is a must!
- Lead and champion best practices and uphold a culture that is committed to quality and repeatable processes through automation.
- Develop and enforce a standard process for testing all releases that includes automation into the software build, test, and release process.
- Design and create test strategies - creating test plans to what will be needed for the current repository of automation for the application/ product releases, that validates business requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of restaurant business, functional and operational requirements in order to incorporate into test strategies, day to day testing and reporting.
- Conduct release testing, reporting individual and summarized results to Project & Technical Development teams.
- Manage multiple projects and phases of testing cycles - planning and execution simultaneously.
- Develops, maintains Automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Four year degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of overall experience in Software Testing
- 3+ years of lead experience in Web, API and Mobile App automation using open source tools like Selenium, RestAssured, Appium, Maven, TestNG/Cucumber
- Proficiency in one of the programming skills, Java is preferred
- Need to have clear understanding of CI/CD implementation and integrating automation suite to pipeline
- Proficient in establishing strong test data management tools/framework
- Experience in Retail domain is a plus
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website