Senior Corporate Risk Analyst
The Senior Corporate Risk Analyst provides guidance, support and challenge for Operational and Technology risk management practices. This includes facilitating Operational Risk Management assessment processes and monitoring tools such as the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA). Position Competencies
The successful incumbent will have proven Operational Risk experience supporting Second Line of Defense, demonstrated experience within a financial institution and a certification in Risk Management (i.e. Certified Enterprise Risk Professional (CERP), Certificate in Operational Risk Management, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)).
- Provide oversight of Business Unit Risk & Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) which includes the Business Environment assessment.
- Act as assigned Business Unit expert for all matters related to operational risk and process flows.
- Ensure each RCSA is completed on time annually (minimum) or more often as risks or regulatory changes dictate which includes incorporating/linking in Archer large internal losses, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Third Party Relationships and Regulatory, Internal Audit and Self-Identified issues in the RCSA process.
- Work closely with the business to enhance Risk Statements, Risk Assessments, Control Procedures and Control Self Assessments.
- Strive for consistent and detailed documentation of the risks and controls.
- Monitoring and oversight to the Business Unit closing of control issues and proactive risk mitigation activities.
- Evaluate and challenge risk and control ratings for reasonability including obtaining and providing supporting documentation to substantiate the SLOD opinion when results differ with the FLOD.
- Ensure mitigating actions are documented when appropriate.
- Document the SLOD opinion as part of the RCSA annual aggregation for all responsible divisions.
- Ensure framework and hierarchies are up to date and represent current enterprise processes.
- Identify any new groups, business lines, or functions that have not completed an RCSA and engage them in the Process.
- Provide training to the FLOD on the RCSA Framework and RCSA Archer.
- Assist in the set-up of new RCSA Archer users through the use of the set-up form and by maintaining appropriate manager approval.
- Attend, participate and provide challenge in monthly dashboard meetings for assigned business lines.
- Update, review and provide challenge on the Tech/Op Risk data on the Dashboards for assigned business lines.
- Lead projects as assigned by management throughout the year.
- Demonstrated proactive and timely risk identification, remediation/risk mitigation, and compliance with regulatory requirements relative to Comerica, its customers' data and assets through monitoring/oversight, tracking, reporting, and subject matter expertise (SME) support for all Lines of Business and stakeholders.
Apply on company website