The Sales Associate will perform a variety of routine banking transactions while identifying, recommending and selling additional bank products and services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Service customers by performing all monetary transactions; sells all bank products and assists with other service needs. Meets with customers to maximize sales opportunities.
- Discuss/sell loan products to existing and prospective customers.
- Responsible for achieving individual sales, referral and service quality goals.
- Opens new accounts, i.e. checking, savings, certificate of deposit and IRA's.
- Utilize technology such as Teller Scanning Equipment, Cash Recycling and Cash Dispensing machines and support customers in the use of Coin Machines.
- Adhere to the VNB Code of Conduct and Service Quality Standards.
- Perform duties related to balancing individual cash and end of day proof.
- Perform office work as necessary or assigned.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and make referrals.
- Comply with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) requirements and, where applicable, registration requirements.
- Follow bank established guidelines regarding customer service and deliver excellent customer service in accordance with Valley's mission statement.
- Maintain compliance with Bank's established dress code.
- Assist in community events.
- Perform other duties in absence of management.
Apply on company website