The Fraud Analyst I is responsible for researching items which appear on an internal anti-fraud report in order to identify potential fraudulent events including counterfeit checks and other transactions and follow-up as appropriate. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review report from online systems to determine appropriate follow-up and if further action is needed.
- Navigate multiple bank applications to examine activity and detect potentially fraudulent activity.
- Email suspect items to branch for verification and conduct appropriate follow-up.
- Correspond with branch personnel regarding information on internal anti-fraud reports and possible actions needed.
- Process check transactions posted to Fraudlink report for potential fraud; pay or return the check based on the direction from the branches.
- Maintain records and files for loss prevention and mitigation.
- Train other personnel on Fraudlink system, and daily work operations as needed.
Apply on company website