Urgent Care Medical Director | MD/DO Full-Time, 1.0 FTE (.50 FTE Clinical, .50 FTE Admin) Location: Renton, WA
UW Medicine | Valley Medical Center has received many awards including recognition as one of the Best Places to Work. Modern Healthcare has listed Valley Medical Center as one of the nations Best Places to Work in Healthcare. Seattle Business magazine names VMC the #1 Non-Profit in Washington for 2011, VMCs tenth consecutive year winning a Best Workplace award.
BE/BC in Urgent Care
Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA.
Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
We are currently hiring for a full-time (1.0 FTE) Urgent Care Medical Director with a desire to work in a collaborative, collegial, work environment. Team based model approach to patient-centered care. Ability to communicate and work effectively with the physical and emotional developments of all age groups appropriate to specialty training.
- Possess a solid foundation, knowledge, and experience in the areas ofurgent care issues. Serves as a spokesperson for urgent care and maintain relationships with primary care and other providers in the greater community.
- Works with Senior leadership to ensure adequate staffing, appropriate training and required resources.
- The Urgent Care Medical Director ensures that the scope of services and level of care provided by doctors/advanced care practitioners under his or her purview, satisfy applicable laws, meet the expectations of the customers, and fulfills the goals and medical policies of Valley Medical Center.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with the physical and emotional developments of all age groups.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills with the ability to lead the urgent care team to superior levels of service.
- Ability to supervise, train, and evaluate new current provider staff.
- Progressive thinking for budget training and quality issues.
- Possessing the personal charisma to motivate and inspire others into action and bringing a can do proactive approach to urgent care
Competitive compensation * Hiring Incentives * Relocation Package * Work Life Balance *
Valley Medical Center offers much more than a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits. There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the countrys most livable cities, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature. The location in Suburban Seattle (Covington)allows you to enjoy a great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and traffic found in the heart of the metro.
- Access to one of the top school districts in the state of Washington
- Only 40 minutes Southeast of Seattle at nearly one third of the price!
- Magnificent views of Cascades and Mt Rainier just outside your door
- Close to Crystal Mountain resort (skiing)
- Amazing Community for Families
- No state income tax
- Participate in the Public Loan Forgiveness Program
Apply on company website