Under supervision, the incumbent is responsible for oversight of activities and competencies related to sterile processing, purchasing, inventory and equipment management, including oversight and coordination of competency and quality assurance.
Duties include setting up and assisting physician/nurse in all procedures (including cystoscopies and less advance procedures) that is within the scope of practice, maintaining equipment and ensuring appropriate scope washing/maintenance compliance, coordination of internal and external supply orders, restocking and maintaining inventory, providing training relating to sterile processing procedures and processes, investigating and collaborating with vendors and Facilities Engineering on equipment repair issues, service delivery, and technical problems, assisting with administrative and clinical tasks in the department including EPIC front desk functions and rooming/discharging patients to maintain clinic flow. Other related duties as assigned.
Graduation from college with a major in an applicable natural science; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BART or BLS at time of hire with commitment to get BART within six (6) months of hire date.
Demonstrated recent experience in Scope and Instrument processing.
Possess the Knowledge and abilities essential to the successful performance of the duties assigned to the position.
- Previous experience working as Medical Assistant or CNA.
- Previous experience working in Surgery, Urology, ENT or similar specialty.
- Demonstrated LEAN training.
- Must be able to work various hours and locations based on business needs.
- Ability to float to all clinics with high level of efficiency and flexibility.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical.
Apply on company website