Position Overview: The Division of Behavioral Health Services provides a wide array of preventive services to children and families that are faced with the significant challenges of navigating the complex systems involved in their lives. Children and adolescents in the program are typically diagnosed with one or more behavioral/mental health diagnoses. The Home and Community Service Provider (HCPS) will be responsible for providing interventions that support the wellbeing, safety and stability of children participating in the Division of Behavioral Health Services. Services will include Children and Family Treatment Support Services (CFTSS) as well as Home and Community Based Services (HCBS). Services are available to children/youth under the age of 21 who are Medicaid eligible, that meet medical necessity. All services can be delivered in the community where the child/youth lives, attends school, and/or engages in services. The HCPS will support children and their families in accessing resources that will foster growth and success and ensure that the needs of the youth/families are being met. Position requires evening and weekend commitments, serving the following areas: Orange, Ulster, Dutchess, Putnam, Sullivan, Rockland, Westchester, and NYC.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field, plus three years applicable experience, in children's mental health, addiction, and/or foster care/child welfare/juvenile justice.
• Must be computer literate
• NYS Valid Driver's license
• Must have access to, and be proficient with computer systems
• Evening and weekend availability
• Must Pass Fingerprint/ Background Clearance
• Ability to manage time: service provision and timely documentation submission
Apply on company website