Otolaryngology Summa Health - Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking two board certified/board eligible ENT Physicians to join our employed physician group. The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health headquartered in Akron, Ohio is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20 health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Otolaryngology
- Unrestricted Ohio Licensure or willingness to obtain
- Willingness to work in Akron and surrounding communities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Employed position with salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunities for teaching and research
- General adult ENT, head/neck surgery possible but not required
- Opportunity to perform face/mouth microsurgery, however, not required
- Large, stable, established group of providers within ACO and sub-specialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist program
- Academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Offered
- Epic EMR system
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Summa Health is a tobacco-free workplace and has a nicotine-free hiring policy.
Otolaryngology – Summa Health - Akron, Ohio Summa Health is seeking two board certified/board eligible ENT Physic...
Apply on company website