The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
Our Correspondence team is currently hiring for full-time Investor Services Representatives. In this role, you will be responsible for providing transaction processing services with a customer-focused approach. You will write and/or quality control various types of correspondence work types requested by clients, shareowners, financial advisors, and other interested parties in accordance with quality and productivity standards set for the team. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to succeed in this role. You will work as part of a team providing proactive and innovative solutions to customers. Team members share a commitment to professional development and delivery of quality service.
What you will be doing
- Reviews incoming requests through various channels including email, facsimile and mail to determine the intent of the writer for processing.
- Processes a variety of routine and complex responses to customers via letter, e-mail and phone while meeting or exceeding department standards for productivity and quality.
- Review transactions for quality, ensuring the accuracy of the work entered; accuracy is vitally important in this role as you deal with investments.
- On occasion, works with clients over the phone in order to resolve complex issues.
- Communicates by telephone, fax, and email correspondence with shareholders, participants, broker/dealers and others to verify information and clarify requests or provide appropriate documentation to customers as requested.
- Interacts with other departments to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Cross trains in different areas to expand knowledge and skills.
- High school degree and up to 1 year of work-related experience.
- Mutual Fund, TA2000 and AWD experience preferred.
- Previous banking, financial services, retail, and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient MS Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized to complete tasks within established deadlines.
- Research, analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to maneuver between multiple open windows.
- Keyboarding skills with ability to type at least 30 WPM with a high degree of accuracy.
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website