- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent. and 2yrs of relevant experience managing hardware/software baselines in the DoD community.
- Admin experience with Gsuite or equivalent, Gitlab, Active Directory, 2fa (Okta preferred) and experience writing and updating technical documentation.
- Substantial knowledge of MS Windows client and server Operating Systems (OS) and MECM
- Knowledge of the Host Based Security System (HBBS) and McAfee security solutions and USAF IT infrastructure experience with the DoD Non-secure (NIPRNet) and Secure (SIPRNet) networks.
- Working knowledge of WAN/LAN switching technology, securing a network (firewalls, intrusion detection systems, ACL's, scanners), DoD network identity mechanisms (digital certificates, smart cards, directory services), standard data networking protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP).
- Familiar with Information Technology, and Cyber Security applicable DoD Regulations, Directives, and Air Force Instructions (AFI's).
- Must have a final Secret Security Clearance to perform tasks on the Kessel Run systems.
- Cisco certification (CCNA) and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation a plus
- Previous Cloud experience is highly desirable.
As the Systems Administrator you will build and maintain MS Window client and server platforms. You will assist with the development and administration of Cloud environment. Review/update current baseline configuration to optimize Kessel Run Windows and baseline integration, test, and operations software/hardware subnet suites. Design, document, and maintain the PSF hardware and software baseline configurations. You will also assist the Cyber Security (CS) staff with securing the PSF network configuration baseline and maintaining the Authority to Operate (ATO). The Systems Administrator will perform as the principle interface between baseline leads, and other Kessel Run baseline technical teams and attend/facilitate PMO meetings providing input to the design, development and configuration of current/future requirements for the PSF. You will nalyze and recommend network requirements snd recommend and maintain network architecture and infrastructure. The Systems Admin will work closely with Kessel Run technical teams on monitoring network capacity and performance, diagnose and resolving network problems, and recommend network backup and recovery procedures. Install, test, maintain, and upgrade network operating systems software; and/or ensure the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services.
Apply on company website