- Masters of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Systems Engineering, or similar technical field
- Minimum of 15 years of experience relevant to military operations and associated technologies within one or more key warfare areas, with demonstrated proficiency in operational and technical analysis of U.S. and adversary CONOPS; Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures; and technical capabilities
- Experience leading and managing teams to solve complex technical, management, and administrative problems.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research and analysis to reach defensible conclusions using incomplete information, to develop well-written analytic products to inform decision making, and to present analytic results orally
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance required; eligibility for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) desired
- Experience working on headquarters staff within the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, CCMDs, or the Services
- Experience supporting the transition of emerging technologies and capabilities to the Military Services to address critical gaps in priority DoD missions
- Experience working with Service laboratories or scientific acceleration organizations such as DARPA
SPA seeks a passionate and dedicated analyst and manager interested in providing technical, data-driven support combined with strategy-informed operations research analysis. The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving challenging, unstructured, and time-critical problems in both leadership and supporting roles. The candidate will participate in analyses, assessments, and workshops that integrate technical, operational, and programmatic aspects across various elements of the Department of Defense. The individual will support and lead cross-functional, high-performance teams conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, including wargaming, to inform decision makers at the highest levels of the government, including the Secretary of Defense, Congress, and the White House. Candidates can expect to manage multiple tasks concurrently, often with constrained timelines. Tasks may be aligned to the individual's expertise and interests but will often require individuals to rapidly learn and apply new knowledge and skills. Successful candidates will quickly be rewarded with leadership opportunities and direct engagement with external clients and stakeholders.
Apply on company website