- 3+ years of full-time, professional experience
- Bachelors degree
- Secret Clearance (or able to obtain an Interim Secret clearance)
- Able to obtain a favorable DHS Suitability determination
- Experience working with the Department of Homeland Security
- Experience in presenting and communicating the results of analysis to project stakeholders
- Experience with Government contracting mechanisms, process, and funding (budgets)
The successful candidate will support the accomplishment of our client's objectives by expertly performing the following activities:
- Support programs that are focused on the development, integration, implementation and/or fielding of new client capabilities. These programs involve the development and delivery of analytical reports, objective assessments, documents, and recommended plans to address the mission needs, capabilities, and requirements of our client.
- Support the development of requirements, planning, design and integration of analytic platforms that further the client's ability to analyze their programs.
- Support the identification, tracking and completion of assigned action items and taskers
- Support the documentation, planning, resourcing and delivery of quality products associated with assigned projects
- Support the development, analysis and reporting of cost, schedule, and performance progress.
- Identify dependencies and relationships.
- Collaborate with client senior management.
- Possess strong verbal and written skills, necessary to communicate and manage client expectations successfully.
- Understand schedule interdependencies and Work Breakdown Structure relationship to program management.
Apply on company website