Benefits of Working for Senior Helpers!
- Company Paid Health Benefit!
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities of $100+!
- Overtime Opportunities (all shifts paid at time and 1/2!)
- Fun, friendly, work environment!
Senior Helpers is looking for a CAREGIVER SPECIALIST to work out of our Round Rock location.
This is a full time opportunity with guaranteed hours! We are looking for someone who can work between 30-40 hours per week during the time frames of 8AM-6PM.
The main responsibility of this position is to assist our clients during shift times with all ADL, IADL, and companion care needs.
The duties required:
- Grooming Assistance
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Aide in light exercises
- Other duties as needed
Rate of Pay: $13-$15
The right candidate:
- Must have own transportation, with valid driver's license and current car insurance.
- Must have a full set of verifiable caregiver skills, including transfers, Dementia/Alzheimer's experience, etc.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Apply on company website