Pay - $12.25 - $14.25 per hour
Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers in Lancaster County!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
As a Caregiver Home Health Aide with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers in our training center
- Competitive pay, premium shift pay, 401k, and referral bonuses!
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule 24/7
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass criminal background check prior to employment
- A caring heart!
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website