Senior Helpers is looking for an experienced and dedicated Care Manager to join our team. Senior Helpers is a non-skilled home care company providing services throughout Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties.
The Care Liaison will have the overall responsibility of managing and developing all client services. Goals are but not limited to: point of contact for assigned clients, quality satisfaction of clients, development of hours from current clients, management of caregiver staff, providing clinical oversight to cases that require a nurse.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Oversight and management of all assigned clients.
- Oversight of clients that require a nursing assessment.
- Liaison between internal staff members and clients. Responsible for ensuring staff communication is accurate and complete.
- Complete in-person and virtual care assessments.
- Complete reassessments as needed based on the clients' needs.
- Develop client care plans with detailed information for care staff.
- Communicate and network with referral sources.
- Work closely with the scheduling team to ensure the client's needs are being met.
- Complete documentation of all interactions related to clients, referral sources, and caregivers in a timely fashion.
- Communicate and coordinate care with providers such as skilled home care, private care managers, and hospice, etc. as needed.
- Act as a resource to clients by providing additional information about community resources.
- Represent Senior Helpers at networking events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- LPN or RN required
- Health care background required
- Networking experience required
- Management experience required
- Previous home care experience preferred
- Three years of related work experience strongly preferred
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and follow-up skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Creative, innovative, and problem-solving ability
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply on company website