JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking an experienced program planner/coordinator to sit in a Customer department front office with primary responsibility to support personnel at the branch level. The successful candidate will report to the department chief of staff, and the position is located in Reston. S/he must be a self-starter who is comfortable supporting officers across several branches. The primary duties for the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Event planning – scheduling and coordinating meetings and conferences, including all aspects such as coordinating calendars and booking the location.
- Travel cable support (drafting, coordinating, and tracking).
- Administrative support, including:
- Passing clearances
- Visitor access requests
- Travel support
- Access / organizational affiliation requests
- Trouble ticket submission
- Vault access management
- Phone card management
- Check in / check out support
- Limited calendar management.
- Procurement support (primarily office supplies).
- Logistical support such as Property Turn-In.
- Ad hoc support and issue resolution.
- Back-up to the department front office mission support specialist when s/he is out of the office.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and 8 years of experience.
- Must have experience supporting multiple branches and customers in an active Customer space.
- Must have demonstrated expertise drafting, coordinating, and tracking cables on the Customer system.
- Must have ability to work independently and identify and implement solutions to issues as they arise.
- Must have outstanding coordination skills and ability to build strong customer and external relationships, along with a high comfort level managing multiple requirements.
- Must have experience using MS Office applications and other tools to support and track customer activities.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
Apply on company website