Location: Chantilly, VA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC is seeking an individual to provide Satellite Mission Outreach Support.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of satellite relevancy to the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community's unique missions. This individual will analyze current space technology and evaluate operational effectiveness of current SIGINT satellite systems while establishing and coordinating requirements for national space systems. They will conduct analysis and provide advice and information on physical science aspects of satellite support to maritime domain and battle space awareness planning and mission assessment. This individual will collaborate with armed services and government agencies on engineering standards and mission requirements.
Key duties/responsibilities will include:
- Outreach·& program advocate: Develop user engagement strategy and schedule, build briefings, and staff external user engagement activities with the program office. Present briefings to internal and external audiences.
- Operational mission performance analysis: Provide analysis of programmatic and user requirements satisfaction issues as required. Prepare reports, white papers, and briefings for senior management and external organizations. Conduct mission analysis of satellite architectures to determine coverage and other performance metrics.
- System performance analysis: Support end-to-end performance evaluation activities of systems, identifying performance differences between baseline, enhanced baseline, and alternate architectures. Research and validate enterprise level requirements as applicable to specific satellite architectures.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- BS Degree in Engineering, Physics, Math or Space Operations or equivalent experience
- 9+ years of related experience within the Intelligence Community
- A familiarization with SIGINT analysis tools is expected. Application of these tools will be used to research, identify, and document mission contributions in single-slide vignettes.
- Ability to translate maritime domain awareness operational requirements into satellite specifications and conduct performance assessment of legacy, current, and future satellite programs
Apply on company website