Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Recommend performance management actions including but not limited to selection and hiring, transferring and discharging, the assignment of work, the receipt of rewards or progressive discipline.
• Supervises all aspects of the product receipt, warehouse and loading.
• Review orders, production schedules, shipping or receiving notices to determine work sequences and material shipping dates, types, volumes, or destinations.
• Plan work assignments and equipment allocations to meet operations or production goals.
• Direct workers in the warehouse on the processes of receiving, put away, replenishment, slotting, picking, packing, truck loading and/or other processes in the warehouse.
• Recommend and implement measures to improve worker motivation, equipment performance, work methods, or customer services.
• Enforce safety rules and regulations, and ensure compliance with company security policies.
• Maintain or verify records of time, materials, expenditures, or crew activities.
• Oversee the daily use of warehouse technology (WMS) as well as picking technology (voice picking) to ensure proper use and compliance with picking standards.
Apply on company website