Are you looking for an extraordinary career opportunity which puts you in control of driving your personal income potential to six figures plus? Are you driven, goal oriented, and have a passion for new homes? Come work with top sales professionals at Richmond American Homes as a Sales Associate and take your career and earning potential to the next level.
As a Sales Associate you are responsible for driving new home sales by interacting with prospective home buyers utilizing our Richmond Way sales process.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Develop relationships with customers
- Procure and follow up on sales leads for our communities
- Network with realtors and competitors
- Negotiate and close sales deals
- Complete accurate and timely contract paperwork
- Obtain and analyze market data critical for our communities to remain competitive
- Strong computer skills (CRM experience a plus)
- Willingness to work weekends
- Maintaining standard sales office hours but understand flexibility to meet customer schedules is a priority
What we look for:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous sales experience required; 2 years of New Home Sales Experience preferred.
- Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships
- Action oriented individuals, with the drive to push sales to successful closure
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and over 200,000 homes to our credit. Superior quality and value have always set us apart… but it's the personalized customer service at each stage of the home purchase that truly gives us an edge. Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results.
Benefits & Perks:
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website