BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Director of Land Acquisition. In this position you will play a key role in identifying, analyzing and negotiating the purchases of new communities for Richmond American Homes. Additionally, you will help ensure that our business plan objectives are achieved by establishing strategic partnerships with brokers and land sellers in the market. The Land Department is fast-paced, with a very deadline and results oriented culture.
- Assess ongoing Inventory needs
- Conducting Contract Negotiations
- Analysis of Land Acquisition and Development Proformas for Senior Leadership review
- Drafting Letters of Intent (LOI's)
- Extensive communication with Finance, Sales and Construction departments
- Preparing written presentations for corporate review
- Experience in Land Acquisition, Land Development, Land Brokering or Land Sales is required
- A college degree is required along with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing budgets and Broker / Seller relationships
- Candidates with documented Land Acquisition experience in the Mid-Atlantic market are highly preferred
- Candidates must have excellent MS Excel skills and the ability to write and communicate at a very high level
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-EH1
Apply on company website