DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.65 - $50.45 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Blood Cancer Unit Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge Nurse) with Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Blood Cancer Unit Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge Nurse) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Colorado Blood Cancer Unit Clinical Nurse Coordinator with us:
- As a CNC, you will support the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke's Medical Center of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- You will oversee and direct the care of the patients in the Blood Cancer Unit. You will serve as a clinical resource and acts as a role model for staff and is the liaison between staff and management, assisting the Unit Manager in determining staffing needs and identifying problems.
- You will be responsible for, making nursing assignments and assists the staff in patient care assessment, planning interventions and in problem solving. This is a clinical position, and patient assignments will be taken when necessary.
- You will commit to the staffing matrix, peer evaluations, chart audits and management duties as assigned.
- You will facilitate the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care, oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, and maintains accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will assist with management of acutely ill patients, delegates appropriate responsibilities to nursing and ancillary staff, assists with nursing management of critical results, and communicates with physicians and mid-level providers to coordinate and develop a plan of care. When the need arises, you will perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Manager.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- ONS Chemotherapy provider card required within the first 12 months of hire. BMT-CN or OCN required within 18 months of hire.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Activity in Professional organizations encouraged.
- Two (2) years' experience in clinical practice in the specialty of his/her unit and leadership/management experience is preferred.
Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke's Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region's most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease. While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website