The Senior Digital Marketer is responsible for the development and implementation of adtech platforms and media automation strategies through various marketing technology. The primary focus of this role will be to enable media campaigns across Adobe Audience Manager, Marketo, ZoomInfo, Tech Target, DemandBase and additional adtech identified. This role will also find new opportunities for growth, lead process improvement and documentation, measure media ROI and champion test and learn strategies.
- Manage and improve connectivity between martech and adtech stacks to ensure activation and attribution of prospect data.
- Identify, define and develop audiences and segments from available traits.
- Oversee strategic rollout and implementation of ABM initiatives, including content and martech platform recommendations.
- Develop data activation and acquisition strategy, analytics strategies and drive implementation.
- Lead projects related to the use of DMP and CDP systems and supporting marketing technologies.
- Contribute to global data taxonomy deployment for websites and media campaigns.
- Develop process improvement roadmaps, establish accountability streams, implement scalable operational solutions and ensure alignment of team processes with stakeholders.
- Consult on data privacy and compliance tool implementation.
- Contribute to landing page strategy and holistic digital experience strategy.
- Be an advocate within marketing by presenting current and new tech capabilities and how they can unlock growth opportunities for different functions within the organization.
- Develop a test and learn strategy and measurement approach that would be applied across audiences, bidding strategies, creative and channel-specific tactics.
- Partner with Marketing Insights & Analytics and FP&A in delivering media measurement and learning frameworks to deliver against growth and ROI goals for the business. Find solutions and implement changes to ensure reporting, processes, expectations and learnings are effectively delivered.
- Prepare and control budgets and allocate resources appropriately.
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Technology or related filed.
- 5 years progressive experience as an advanced and technical media expert
- 2 years B2B and Account Based Marketing experience required
- Strong technical understanding of marketing technologies and marketing automation principles required.
- Current Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Current Bing Search Certification preferred
- Current Trade Desk Certification preferred
- Current Facebook Blueprint certification preferred
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines
- Ability to work independently to achieve results with deadlines
- Experience with funnel optimization, such as optimizing ad copy and landing page messaging.
- Thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Proficient using Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, advanced functions)
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website