Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Sr Clerical Rehab Technician PRN with Parham Doctors' Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Parham Doctors' Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Parham Doctors' Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Sr Clerical Rehab Technician PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Senior Clerical Rehab Technician will assist in the daily processes of pre-registration, registration, scheduling, ensuring complete and accurate referral information and specific ReDoc and clerical duties to support the Therapy and Rehab department. You will communicate with team members, patients, visitors, and referral sources and direct information to the appropriate personnel.
· You will perform miscellaneous office duties such as filing, faxing, copying, patient chart maintenance, handling mail, ordering supplies, assisting with payroll, investigating documentation discrepancies and performing end of month duties.
· You will monitor and assist patients during treatment as assigned by clinical staff
· Other duties you may need to complete include:
*Retrieving hot/cold packs
*Bringing equipment to the therapist,
*Filling and cleaning whirlpools,
*Monitoring patients while on therapy equipment,
*Assists with balance and gait activities.
· Perform all routine cleaning and maintenance of patient care areas and equipment
*Documents temperatures for hydro collators, paraffin, freezers and splint pan daily
*Cleans all equipment daily in PT and OT room.
*Take down all supply boxes and put away supplies daily.What qualifications you will need:
· 5 years working experience is preferred
· Additional medical training and/or Associate of Arts degree preferred
Henrico Doctors' Hospital has provided quality healthcare services to the Richmond community since 1974. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 340-bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. The hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in trauma, cardiovascular and neurological care, women's health, oncology, and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We are a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center. As part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we drive the state in minimally invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
We are proud to be the recipient of several national awards. The awards include Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics®, 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services and Treatment of Stroke, and Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award. We have many other Five-Star clinical achievements recognizing our heart, stroke, and critical care programs.
At Henrico Doctors' Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Sr Clerical Rehab Technician PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website