DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Stroke Coordinator that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will Support Neurosciences and Stroke service line and other hospital departments by assisting when time is available.
- You will demonstrate knowledge and application of the neuro/stroke procedures and care.
- You will establish and monitor quality control standards for the Neuro/Stroke program for each facility for certification and regulatory compliance and readiness.
- You will maintain the validity of pertinent registries and data bases for PI purposes and outcomes.
- You will provide guidance and recommendations for internal process improvement and best practices in support of departmental and interdepartmental methodologies for Neuro/Stroke Services.
- You are responsible for leading the effort in capturing, validating, and submitting registry data to various Neuro registries.
- You will provide recommendations to Directors, Administration, Neuro/Stroke Committee and Staff to ensure the overall success of the organization's compliance with the national benchmarking goals and certification/accreditation.
- You are responsible for daily workflow based on best practices from both industry experience, Registry, and Certification/Accreditation Guidelines.
- You will work with Department Administration to support process improvements for attainment of minimum level of nationally established benchmarks and best practices for Neuro/Stroke services.
- You will validate registry databases and data prior to submission to appropriate registries.
- You are responsible for communicating to the appropriate facility representatives the results of the data submission and recommendation for improvements.
- You will demonstrate competency in emerging Stroke treatment and diagnostic modalities.
- You will be actively involved in educating others about the care of the Neuro/Stroke patient.
- You will attend in-service presentations and completes all mandatory education requirements.
- You will coordinate any additional certifications attainment for Neuro/Stroke service lines.
- You may have other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Nursing –required, Masters in Medical Field Preferred
- BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
- State of Florida RN License or an Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) required
- Specialty certification in clinical field, quality or others preferred
- Advanced computer skills required, Experience in MediTech preferred
Orange Park Medical Center is a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years. As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, Orange Park Medical Center provides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Stroke Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website