Business Deposit Support Specialist
2701 NW Vaughn St. Ste 800
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
OnPoint Community Credit Union
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
• High school diploma required.
• 3 years of prior banking experience, including internal and/or external customer service.
• 1-3 years of experience working with business treasury products required.
- Serves as support resource for business members and internal staff regarding OnPoint's business deposit services.
- Understands all technical components and functionality relating to business deposit services to include online banking, merchant services, account analysis, remote deposit capture, and ACH.
- Coordinates post-approval service set up, implementation and conducts member onboarding/training for RDC and ACH users.
- Ensures proper documentation is retained/imaged.
- Performs and documents annual and periodic reviews for ACH and RDC users as determined by policy.
- Supports development and implementation of future business deposit services.
- Works with Business, Retail and Operations teams to identify and recommend current business members for deposit services.
- Travel, as required on occasion, to OnPoint branches or business member location for on-site deposit product training.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Business Deposit Product Manager or VP/Operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Thorough knowledge of business products and services, to include ACH, remote deposit capture, merchant services, account analysis and online banking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate with people at all levels inside and out of the organization.
- Demonstrates compliance with all banking regulations and understands NACHA rules.
- Acts with professionalism and possesses a member-focused attitude/philosophy.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to changing situations and environments.
Apply on company website