Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment.
Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
The duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
SALARY: $15.92/Hr. Plus Tips
(Part-Time and Half-Time status are eligible for an additional $2.00 per hour worked)
Monday-Thursday (6pm to 6am) - $1.00 per hour worked
Friday 4pm to Saturday 4am - $3.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4am to 4pm) - $2.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4pm to 4am) - $3.00 per hour worked
Sunday 4am to Monday 6am - $2.00 per hour worked
Under direct supervision of the Sports Betting Supervisor, provide excellent guest services and work as part of a team to ensure that the guests have an exceptional experience. Guest interactions include recording sports wagers, handling cash transactions and paying out winning wagers. Assist guests with understanding sports betting terminology and betting options. Adhere to Oneida Gaming Commission regulations, departmental policy, applicable tribal, state and federal laws. Continuation of this position is contingent upon funding allocations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Sports Betting operations at all times and in all activities.
- Provide solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Understand, support and provide guests answers to questions, provide them with information as requested about sportsbook rules and variations of betting, betting wagers offered on betting board; be aware of popular lines and betting odds, conditions, changes, and promotions offered in order to provide adequate customer service and promote betting activity.
- Operate wagering terminal and perform machine maintenance, including but not limited to loading new tickets and keeping the area free of all debris.
- Process and record all guest transactions at the Sportsbook windows ensuring all information is accurately entered into the till.
- Verify and compute payout winning wagers carefully and quickly in accordance with sportsbook platform to ensure that winning players receive accurate payments, while ensuring monies are accurately accounted for at the end of each transaction.
- Remain alert and communicate to supervisory personnel in identifying guests with excessive action, report promptly any conflict situations, peculiar betting patterns to ensure the protection of the company assets and best guest service possible. Observe and report unusual or suspicious wagering patterns or transactions.
- Complete daily required paperwork which includes count of issued start up and deposits returned and verification of the correct amounts with signature to confirm the amounts.
- Comply with currency transaction requirements, Title 31 rules and regulations, money laundering and Suspicious Activity reporting for Casinos (SAR) requirements.
- Collect information from winners of large payouts for completion of the W2-G form.
- Adhere to all Department Standard Operating Procedures and requirements including payout to winner(s), recording information and having large winner transaction(s) verified.
- Payout winning tickets in accordance with winning verifications and payment procedures.
- Perform floor duties as required to include maintaining sportsbook area is presentable, answering guests' questions and providing assistance regarding sports betting games.
- Maintain and safeguard Sports Betting Window and inventory by counting and reconciling cash/cash equivalents and inventory at the start and end of each shift.
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality to include guests' information and betting action.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- One (1) year cash handling experience.
- Six (6) months customer service experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently walk, sit, stand.
- Irregular shifts, extended hours, evenings, holidays and/or weekend work is required.
- Work environment may NOT be smoke, noise or dust free.
- A Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and/or 2 step TB Skin Test is required within thirty (30) days of employment.
The Oneida Nation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability status in employment or the provision of services. However, individuals of Indian ancestry and Veterans will be given preference by law in initial employment or re-employment.
Department: Sports Betting
This is a non-management position
This is a full or part time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment-Pool
Apply on company website