SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $30.16 - $45.25 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Master Electrician, at North Suburban Medical Center.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a Master Electrician, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. Your duties will also include (but not limited to):
- Electrical testing equipment and troubleshooting high / low voltage systems
- Reading and understanding blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, and specifications
- Proper interpretation of the National Electric Code, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code, and all related regulatory codes associated with a healthcare facility
- Maintenance, inspection, and service on all electrical services, primary, secondary, transformers, motor-generator systems, main switchgear, fire alarm notification, U.P.S., and any related life safety systems applicable to NSMC
- Responding to and taking appropriate action for emergencies such as fire alarms, power outages, internal and external disasters in accordance with Plant Operations procedures
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- Current State of Colorado Journeyman's License
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as a Master or Journeyman Electrician in a commercial, industrial, or healthcare setting.
- Certification in Electrical Worker Safety & Electrical Distribution Maintenance & Testing (optional)
- Advanced training in maintenance procedures and engineering is desired
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group's biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs and one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website