Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 550000.00
Enjoy private-practice compensation and academia-caliber benefits
A dynamic healthcare organization on Oregon's North Coast is seeking an experienced board-certified or board-eligible urologist to join its fast-growing team. This primarily clinical role offers both terrific work-life balance and the opportunity to grow a community practice that's affiliated with the state's only academic medical center, Oregon Health & Science University.
Join a practice with existing referral sources and growth potential based on your chosen subspecialty, university support, and collaborations with OHSU Knight Cancer Institute.
- Provide bread-and-butter urology care for the region
- Potential for UroLift® Center of Excellence designation
- $450,000–500,000 base + sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Comprehensive OHSU benefits package
- Expected schedule: four 10s with 1.5 shared OR days
- Call taken from home—80% telehealth + no 24/7 coverage
Located at the mouth of the Columbia River, this family-friendly town is filled with spectacular scenery and endless opportunities for adventure. You'll fall in love with the historic and vibrant downtown, boutiques, and the local theater and art scene.
- Amazing culinary options with famous bistros, thriving brewpubs, upscale dining, and cafes featuring international cuisine
- Nature lover's paradise with a surf-and-turf blend of activities—hit the ocean and rivers for fishing, surfing, boating, and canoeing + enjoy beautiful landscapes for camping, biking, hiking, and climbing
- 2 hours from Portland and its international airport
- No sales tax
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Job Description & RequirementsUrology Physician in OregonStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 550000.00Enjo...
Apply on company website