Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00
Our practice in a remarkable Midwest community is looking for a board-certified urologist to join our team. This opportunity will allow you to practice alongside two other established urologists and a team of skilled physician assistants. Compensation potential for this role is above the national average.
As an integral member of our practice, you'll benefit from the following:
- A 4.5-day work week, allowing for a healthy work-life balance
- An on-site da Vinci Surgical System
- An expansive space dedicated solely to urology
As part of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living nearly 20% lower than the national average
- An exceptional public school system with a lower student-to-teacher ratio than the national average
- A thriving downtown area, featuring the new Riverfront Renaissance district that includes local restaurants, cultural venues, the Riverwalk Loop walking/biking trail, concerts at the amphitheater, and a splash pad in Mark's Park
- No. 2 water park in the country and a new 200 acre theme park coming in 2022
- Medscape ranks Iowa No. 2 in Best Places to Practice Medicine, and U.S. News ranks it No. 1 in Best States for Affordability
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Job Description & RequirementsUrology Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00Our pract...
Apply on company website