Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology Physician in Michigan
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 5 8's or 4 10's Pay Rate: $310000.00 - 320000.00
An established outpatient practice in a gorgeous lakefront community is seeking a qualified rheumatologist to join its team and help fulfill a tremendous need for patient care in the local community.
- Great work-life balance—four-day workweek option and no call required
- Stability of a large multispecialty group
- Health and dental insurance fully covered for the entire family
- Earn $320,000 in annual compensation
- $50,000 sign-on bonus plus fully paid relocation package
- A low cost of living and a variety of wonderful housing options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, sailing, fishing, and boating
- Only 40 minutes from Grand Rapids
- 26 miles of sandy beaches along Lake Michigan's shoreline
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsRheumatology Physician in MichiganStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 5 8's or 4 10's Pay Rate: ...
Apply on company website