Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $420000.00 - 620000.00
Ranked as the 2nd best state in the country to practice medicine by Medscape.com
- $600,000 income potential, $150,000 sign-on bonus, and 1-year partnership track with no buy-in
- 1:6 call rotation with after-hours primary telerad coverage
- 10 weeks of vacation plus 8 holidays
- Full health and dental insurance, group disability, malpractice insurance, and $7,500 for CME
- $56,000 retirement contribution and company car starting after first year of employment
- Excellent tax advantages to owning your own business
- Benefit from cost of living almost 22% below the national average
- Exciting place to live, shop, eat, play and relax
- Experience a variety of outdoor activities, including boating, fishing, biking, hiking, and other recreational sport
- Given an A grade by niche.com for its diversity.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsRadiology Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $420000.00 - ...
Apply on company website