Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncology in Arkansas
The Department of Radiation Oncology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) is seeking an outstanding radiation oncologist for a clinical role (80% clinical/20% academics). This faculty appointment is with a growing department, with a residency program. The right candidate will focus on direct patient care and other academically related activities.
Education leadership positions are also available for qualified candidates.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical Cancer Research
- Only cancer center in Arkansas (also treats pediatrics)
- Supportive and Collegial Environment
- State-of-the-art technology
A culturally diverse capital city, this Southern community is a remarkable place for families and individuals alike to call home. As a resident, you'll have all you need and more, including all the offerings of a big city without the traffic.
- A low cost of living in charming neighborhoods
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as local universities and a medical school
- Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities
- Local and nearby parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes
- Minimal traffic and an easily accessible local national airport
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsRadiation Oncology in ArkansasStartDate: ASAPThe Department of Radiation Oncology ...
Apply on company website