Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $210000.00 - 225000.00
Unity Center for Behavioral Health, a dedicated psychiatric ER and inpatient center, is seeking board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrists to join its inpatient team in downtown Portland. This is an incredible opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary and well-staffed team in a state-of-the-art facility using a unique care model to address today's mental health challenges. This position includes a faculty appointment at Oregon Health & Science University.
- Great quality of life—Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with very light call
- Train the next generation of medical students and residents
- Work with a collegial group of NPs, social workers, counselors, therapists, and other support staff
- Receive support to pursue academic endeavors, including research
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Faculty appointment and benefits through OHSU
Ranked #9 in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Places to Live in the U.S.,” Portland blends the sophistication of a large city with the casual friendliness of a small town. The combination of dozens of walkable neighborhoods—all with distinct personality and charm—and the Pacific Northwest's beauty gives individuals and those raising families many reasons to call this home.
- A green city in more ways than one—279+ city parks and #9 on WalletHub's “Greenest Cities in America”
- Locally grown, small-batch, and craft-brewed—award-winning food and beer scene attracts visitors from all over the world
- International airport that offers numerous direct flights
- Plethora of cultural events, including plays, symphonies, and three monthly art walks hosted by dozens of art galleries in the Pearl District
- Enjoy nearby skiing, hiking, fishing, and boating with city-wide emphasis on marathons and biking
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatry Physician in OregonStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $210000.00 - 225000.00Unit...
Apply on company website