Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in Maryland
A highly reputable community hospital program with academic ties is seeking a qualified candidate to work in an adult inpatient setting.
- Geriatric or Addiction interest would be highly valued
- Minimal call requirements—receive compensation for extra call
- Teaching opportunities with prestigious academic system
- Work alongside excellent leaders within the program
With beautiful suburbs in Maryland, our diverse region offers a remarkable quality of life to all of its residents. Whether you're seeking a safe community, family-friendly events, or an active lifestyle, you'll feel right at home here.
- Live in the city or highly sought-after surrounding suburbs—all with excellent school systems
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and boating
- An array of amenities, including international airports, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- Enjoy convenient access to Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- U.S. News ranks Maryland and Virginia #6 and #7 in Best States Overall
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatry Physician in MarylandStartDate: ASAPA highly reputable community hospital progra...
Apply on company website