Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngologist Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F, 1?2 call Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 650000.00
A hospital-employed practice in the Midwest is seeking a qualified otolaryngologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to step into an established and thriving practice, providing immediate patient volume.
- Comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice, and a $100,000 commencement bonus
- Diagnostic imaging services include CT, MRI (in-house), and PET (mobile)
- Community-based medical and radiation oncologists
- Hospital provides regional services—cancer center, dialysis, and inpatient mental health
- No competition in the area
- Low cost of living and a variety of housing options, including new developments and lakeside properties
- Multiple golf courses and trails for walking, running, and biking
- Less than 30 minutes from the Iowa Great Lakes—perfect for water activities and relaxing with family and friends
- Within driving distance of Minneapolis, Omaha, Des Moines, Sioux City, and Sioux Falls
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsOtolaryngologist Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F, 1?2 call Pay Rate: $4...
Apply on company website