Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon - in Illinois
A reputable health system with locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic trauma.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming provider to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art hospital in an inviting community outside of Chicago.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Practice in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent administrative and clinical support as well as a highly experienced hospitalist group
- Advanced operating and surgical suites with the most advanced technology available
- $50,000 sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Named one of America's 250 Best Hospitals 2020 by Healthgrades
- Becker's Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare for 2019
Seeking 80% Trauma with ability to perform some general
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Trauma Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle, Trauma
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Trauma Surgeon - in IllinoisStartDate: ASAPA reputable health system with locati...
Apply on company website