Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Sports Medicine in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $575000.00 - 750000.00
A reputable health system committed to improving the health of its patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research, and service is seeking a qualified orthopedic sports surgeon to join its team.
- $575K - $650K base salary + RVU
- Up to $200,000 in sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Brand-new program with significant existing need
- Established patient base
- No trauma required—orthopedic trauma group in place provides internal call coverage in the Emergency Department
- Teaching opportunities available, if desired
- Great quality of life + ability to live near Indianapolis
- A low cost of living with easy access to major metro amenities
- A variety of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions
- Exciting events throughout the year
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, boating, fishing, and swimming
- Ability to live in one of Indianapolis' surrounding suburbs
- Within driving distance to Columbus, Cincinnati, and Chicago
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Sports Medicine in IndianaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $575000.00 - 750000.00A repu...
Apply on company website