Job Description & Requirements
Nephrology Physician in Oklahoma
StartDate: 07/05/2021Pay Rate: $280000.00 - 350000.00
A successful private practice in an inviting community is seeking a qualified nephrologist to join its team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a group that offers its providers an efficient infrastructure and enjoys an extensive service area that includes four main hospitals, two clinics, and multiple dialysis centers. The incoming physician will work one clinic day per week and rotate evenly between the hospitals and dialysis units.
Additional Opportunity Highlights
- Partnership after two years—no buy in required
- Excellent work life balance—1:4 shared call rotation that includes one day off the week following weekend call
- Weekend call includes two physicians as well as an advanced practitioner
- Wonderful hospitalist, ICU, and ER teams who handle night dialysis
- Group participates in lucrative joint ventures in which the incoming physician can also take part, if desired
- Visa sponsorship available
Located along the beautiful Arkansas River and filled with genuine Southern hospitality, this city is an ideal place to live and work. With world class amenities and plenty of sunshine throughout the year, this charming city offers a great quality of life to all of its residents.
- A low cost of living and a variety of family friendly neighborhoods
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as multiple higher education institutions
- An abundance of parks, lakes, and outdoor activities
- A thriving downtown area with an array of shops and restaurants
- Access to a local international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Nephrologist, Nephrology, Dialysis, Nephropathy, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Clinic, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsNephrology Physician in OklahomaStartDate: 07/05/2021Pay Rate: $280000.00 - 350000.00A succ...
Apply on company website