Job Description & Requirements
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician in Iowa
The University of Iowa Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a qualified maternal-fetal medicine physician for a faculty position. This is a wonderful chance to make an impact in care for women by developing a robust rural healthcare system in the state of Iowa. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate seeking tremendous growth and development in his or her career.
- A clinically-focused position with the opportunity to participate in research endeavors
- Opportunity to teach medical students and supervise residents and fellows
- Excellent mentorship available for candidates in earlier career stages
- Wide-spectrum clinical practice with the full resources of the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics High-Risk Pregnancy Clinic
- UI is the only academic center and quaternary care center in the state and includes a well-established multidisciplinary Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Unit
- HRSA grant—UIHC was awarded a five-year $10 million grant to expand healthcare delivery for maternal health needs in rural Iowa
- Fast-growing city with exceptional public and private schools
- A safe, family-friendly community and variety of Big Ten sporting events
- A vibrant downtown with seasonal festivities, restaurants, boutique shops, and live music
- Convenient access to Cedar Rapids and Des Moines
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsMaternal-Fetal Medicine Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAPThe University of Iowa Dep...
Apply on company website