Job Description & Requirements
Inpatient Psychiatry in Maryland
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 230000.00
A growing practice with university affiliation is seeking a qualified candidate for an adult inpatient psychiatrist role. The incoming physician will practice in a clinically based setting and benefit from opportunities to work with residents, as well.
- Full-time adult inpatient services (or 75–80% inpatient for an individual who desires outpatient work, as well)
- Highly acute unit—benefit from exposure to patients with severe chronic mental illnesses
- Practice in a new facility
- Ability to moonlight and make an even more significant impact
- Opportunity to build a strong inpatient professional community with the team and support staff
- Wonderful state benefits
- Opportunity to develop new programs based on your specific area of interest
- Competitive compensation and wonderful state benefits
- Live in the city or highly sought-after surrounding suburbs—all with excellent school systems
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and boating
- An array of amenities, including an international airport, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- Enjoy convenient access to Washington, D.C.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsInpatient Psychiatry in MarylandStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 230000.00A ...
Apply on company website