Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in North Carolina
A nationally recognized health system committed to delivering efficient, quality care is seeking a qualified gastroenterologist for a hospital-employed position. This is a wonderful opportunity to earn highly competitive compensation while living and working in a beautiful community just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Full-time bread-and-butter gastroenterology opportunity
- Current physicians earning above the 90th percentile income
- Enjoy tremendous autonomy in your practice
- Ability to perform ERCP procedures, if desired (not required)
- New grads welcome to apply—excellent mentorship available
Located just outside of Charlotte, this close-knit community is a perfect place to call home. Filled with beautiful scenery, genuine Southern hospitality, and easy access to an array of amenities, it has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + wonderful homes in inviting neighborhoods
- Excellent local school system
- Ideal weather year-round + plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy—hiking, biking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, standup paddleboarding, kayaking, and much more
- Less than an hour from Charlotte—access to world-class shopping and dining, endless entertainment options, an international airport, and professional sports
- Medscape ranks North Carolina #8 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in North CarolinaStartDate: ASAPA nationally recogniz...
Apply on company website