Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 350000.00
Explore an exceptional Family Medicine partnership opportunity with a highly successful multi-specialty group made up of more than 425 providers. This group, founded over 75 years ago, has won countless awards and are viewed as the gold standard for healthcare in the region.
- Opportunity to do 100% Outpatient Family Medicine, Traditional (outpatient and inpatient) Family Medicine, or even the option to do Family Medicine with Obstetrics
- 2-Year Partnership Track
- Partners are earning in excess of $350,000 per year!!
- $50,000 sign on bonus and $10,000 relocation stipend
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, health, dental, vision, 401K, and more
- Cost of Living is 15% below the national average!
- Highly-rated Illinois city beloved for its low cost of living, low commute times, low crime, excellent schools, and family friendly environment
- This city has a population of over 200,000 but has the amenities of a city double its size!
- Education has a strong foothold in the community with 6 highly-ranked colleges/universities- which additionally bring vibrancy and a plethora of sports, arts, and entertainment to the city
- The region is also known for its unlimited outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, boating, fishing, and golf
- Large recreational lake on the outskirts of the city which is
- Unlimited housing options including country club housing, lake front housing, and numerous modern housing developments overlooking incredible rolling hill views, with cost of living being 15% below the national average!
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in IllinoisStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $23...
Apply on company website