Job Description & Requirements
Body Imaging Radiologist in Connecticut
The Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging at Yale University School of Medicine is seeking a board-eligible/certified radiologist with expertise in body/abdominal imaging. This is a 100% subspecialty faculty appointment. No general radiology work or call is required. Enjoy an excellent opportunity that allows you to grow the program and be the face of body imaging in a community hospital.
- 100% subspecialty opportunity
- Fully integrated IT system with advanced technology that makes interacting with the main campus and other sites seamless and easy
- Join a well-established radiology program with career growth and leadership possibilities
- Services are in high demand across the Yale New Haven Health System
Located alongside the Long Island Sound in a beautiful Connecticut town, our charming community offers a remarkable quality of life for all residents.
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City and its many amenities, including international airports, Broadway shows, and professional sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsBody Imaging Radiologist in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAPThe Department of Radiology ...
Apply on company website