Job Description & Requirements
Academic Medical Dermatology in Iowa
The University of Iowa Department of Dermatology is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible dermatologist with a current ranking of assistant, associate, or full professor for a general medical dermatology faculty role. This position offers an immediate leadership opportunity as the Medical Director of Clinical Operations or the Director of Clinical Research Unit.
The University of Iowa is a highly ranked academic center that is home to an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and serves as the only academic center and tertiary care center in the state.
- Opportunity to teach and work with medical students and residents
- Ability to see a variety of complex medical dermatology cases
- Opportunity to subspecialize and develop further interests—support provided for subspecialty clinic
- Support offered to conduct clinical, translational, and basic science research
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life—only 28 hours of patient care per week
- Work alongside top-tier dermatologists, oncologists, surgeons, and other subspecialists
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits available
Iowa City is an inviting Midwest capital metro that offers a diverse culture with a unique and engaging spirit that spreads throughout the entire community. Surrounded by scenic natural beauty and friendly individuals, you'll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
- Fast-growing city with a low cost of living, custom homes, and exceptional public and private schools
- A safe, family-friendly community with a variety of Big Ten sports
- A vibrant downtown with seasonal festivities, great restaurants, and boutique shops
- Immediate airport access
- Convenient access to Cedar Rapids and Des Moines
BE or BC in General Dermatology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsAcademic Medical Dermatology in IowaStartDate: ASAPThe University of Iowa Departme...
Apply on company website